Charities Challenge Mission: To Improve Health/Fitness, Reduce Health Risks, and Enhance Disease Management via Goal-oriented *RxExercise Opportunities, Engaging Events & Active Community Partnerships. Because...
There is NO CURE for all the ills associated with lack of exercise except RxExercise!
*RxExercise refers to exercise as powerful medicine, for which there is no medical substitute for all the good, pleasant effects of exercise!
Abraham Lincoln knew, “The worst thing you can do for those you love is the things they could and should do themselves.” So, let’s actively & happily help those we love to fill their daily RxExercise!
Join Charities Challenge Group on Facebook for RxExercise Stories & Photos
2013-14 CC Calendar Events/Programs/Travel Opportunities
Travel Opportunities to RxExercise Ambassador Inspiring Destination Events
CC Web Site Updated 12/5/2013 @ 9 AM CST
Upcoming RxExercise, Racing & Run/Walk Events:
Thursday, Dec 19 - Run & Read Great Books Discussion Group 10 AM Como Lake Training Time followed by Great Books Discussion Group gathering at Ol’ Mexico Restaurante 11:30 AM - 1 PM
Wednesday, Dec 25 - Christmas Day - Joyful 5k
Sunday, Dec 29 Deadline to Save $100+ on 2014 Holiday Run Series of 12x Events Special
Tuesday, Dec 31 - New Year’s Eve Day - Hopeful 5k
Dec 31 Deadline to Save $70+ on 2014 Taking on All Challenges of 8x Events Special
Thursday, Jan 2 - Run & Read Great Books Discussion Group 10 AM Como Lake Training Time followed by Great Books Discussion Group gathering at Ol’ Mexico Restaurante 11:30 AM - 1 PM
Recent CC Events, News & Photos Links:
Ongoing CC RxExercise Programs & Services News
- In active support of CC's RxExercise Mission/Events/Programs...Join Now as a 2013 Sustaining CC Member - Learn more about the Year-long Motivating Member RxExercise Benefits and Rewards of CC Membership.
- Check out the new CC Web Calendar for upcoming events and training times.
- Check out the new Share a Challenge page.
- Check out the RxExercise Ambassador Destination Events and the RxExercise Ambassador photo gallery.
- Follow RxExercise News, CC Events & Training Times Updates on Twitter
- Take The CC Rx Exercise Challenge first for yourself, and then on behalf of your family, friends, organizations, and businesses. Together we are “Taking Steps to Benefit every Body.
- Explore CC’s web site to learn more about Charities Challenge RxExercise Mission, Programs, Events & Active Opportunities
Charities Challenge Mission: To Improve Health/Fitness, Reduce Health Risks, and Enhance Disease Management via Goal-oriented RxExercise Training Programs, Engaging Events & Active Community Partnerships...
Because there is NO CURE for all the ills associated with lack of exercise…except RxExercise!
Net event proceeds support CC’s RxExercise Events/Programs/Services. CC is a 501(c)(3) organization.
In addition to your event entry fee, CC welcomes any tax-deductible donation to CC supporting RxExercise.
Info: 612-245-9160; GaryWestlund@aol.com
You’re also welcome to fundraise directly for & with funds going to any other IRS recognized non-profit charitable cause of your choice while training for and participating in any CC Events. Go to CC’s Make A Donation page and then explore CROWDRISE linked there to set up your own fundraising campaign. CC receives no funds from any fundraising you set up to benefit any other charitable causes; but, CC’s Crowdrise page will display how much money you and others have raised for your charities of choice. Start your own Charities Challenge fundraising whenever you’re ready to add those steps to all your steps in training & racing CC Events. Ready...Set...Go!