Saturday, August 22 - 8:30 AM
Challenge Arthritis 5k
”Celebrating Strong Steps with Arthritis”
& Kids Challenge 1/4 Mile Fun Run
Pre-register Online for Challenge Arthritis 5k
Challenge Arthritis 5k Printable Promotional Flier & Mail-in Entry Form
Complete 5k results by Youth, Open, Masters (5-year age groups > age 40-90+). Classy commemorative race shirts & race treats for all Event participants.
Beautiful Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover, MN
Bunker Hills Activity Center Indoor & Outdoor Staging Area
550 Bunker Lake Blvd NW, Andover, MN 55304
Timed/Scored on USATF Certified 5k Course Map MN15036RR
Complete 5k results by Youth, Open, Masters (5-year age groups > age 40-90+)
Check-in, shirt pick-up & Race Day Registration @ start/finish area near Bunker Hills Park Activities Center. Free, convenient parking, indoor restrooms, motivating theme music, announcer, commemorative race shirts, healthful post-race treats & free photography
Race Morning Schedule:
- 6:30 AM - CC Race Event Worker (CCREW) Volunteers set up course, finish line & indoor registration area(More CCREW volunteers welcome to help; RSVP to Coach GaryWeslund@aol.com or call 612-245-9160)
- 7:15 AM - Pre-registered Check-in, shirt & bib # pick-up, & Race Day $45 registration opens
- 8:15 AM - Registration Closes
- 8:20 AM Start Line Assembles for Pre-race Announcements
- 8:30 AM - START!
- @ 9:40 AM - Kids Challenge 1/4 Mile Fun Run (Free of entry fee without shirt)
- Post race party inside beautiful Activity Center and outside Activity Center in lovely gardened picnic area
- 10 AM - CCREW volunteers begin course clean up
2014 Challenge Arthritis 5k Race Results
2014 Challenge Arthritis 5k Photos slideshow + theme music
2014 Challenge Arthritis 5k Highlight Photos via CC’s Facebook Group Page
2013 Challenge Arthritis 5k Race Results
2013 Challenge Arthritis 5k Photos slideshow + theme music
2012 Challenge Arthritis 5k Race Results
2012 Challenge Arthritis 5k Photos Slideshow+music
2011 Challenge Arthritis 5k Race Results & Records
2011 Challenge Arthritis 5k Photos Online Slideshow + Event Theme Music
2010 Race Results
2010 Photo Slideshow
RxExercise helps many to say, “I’m Not Stopped by Arthritis!”
Challenge Arthritis with appropriate & effective RxExercise.
Charities Challenge Mission: To Improve Health/Fitness, Reduce Health Risks, and Enhance Disease Management via Goal-oriented RxExercise Training Programs, Engaging Events & Active Community Partnerships...
Because there is NO CURE for all the ills associated with lack of exercise…except RxExercise!
Net event proceeds benefit CC’s RxExercise Events, Programs and Services. CC is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Info: Contact CC Event Director & Coach GaryWestlund@aol.com / 612-245-9160